Kimberly Collins Jermain's color design consulting services provide homeowners, commercial property owners and design professionals with site-specific color, paint, finish and material plans for renovation and new building projects.
As a landscape painter, Kimberly uses color as a transformational tool, to shape the visual experience of interior and exterior environments with creative strategies that enhance light, comfort and design.
Color planning brings value to your building project and overall real estate investment with strategies to:
- create beautiful, healthy, uplifting environments
- address problem areas, define color options, streamline selection processes
- enhance spatial perception and design, augment natural light and visual flow
- re-purpose materials and prioritize elements of color, light, finishes, artwork
- help communicate with contractors, coach site-work, optimize craftsmanship
- reduce waste of labor, paint and materials